Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 3: The green movement là tài liệu vô cùng hữu ích mà caubinhan.com muốn giới thiệu đến bạn học sinh lớp 12 cùng tham khảo.
Bài tập Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 3 bao gồm các dạng câu hỏi trắc nghiệm khách quan về The green movement có đáp án kèm theo. Qua đó giúp các em học sinh lớp 12 có thêm nhiều tư liệu tham khảo, trau dồi kiến thức để đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi kì 1 sắp tới. Vậy sau đây là nội dung chi tiết trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 3 mời các bạn cùng theo dõi và tải tại đây.
Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 3 Có đáp án
Part I. PHONETICS
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the phrase which contains the sound that is assimilated differently from the other three.
1. A. mixed bag
B. basket maker
C. direct methode
D. bad pain
2. A. good morning
B. blood bank
C. white paper
D. old man
3. A. food poisoning
B. iron man
C. one pair
D. chicken breast
4. A. garden party
B. credit card
C. sun bath
D. wine box
5. A. fat girl
B. that cake
C. short cut
D. hard copy
6. A. cold cream
B. red carpet
C. golden gate
D. good cook
7. A. tin can
B. nice shoes
C. in camera
D. iron curtain
8. A. cheese shop
B. rose show
C. these sheep
D. both sides
9. A. earth science
B. brown bear
C. foreign minister
D. pen pal
10. A. good man
B. red bag
C. custard powder
D. private part
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
11. The council wants to ____ the character of the city while reconstructing the Old Quarter.
A. preserveB. storeC. defenseD. abandon
12. Heavy traffic ____ us so we came to the meeting rather late.
A. promotedB. arrestedC. canceledD. delayed
13. It turned out to be a ____ journey when the weather became bad.
A. hazardB. hazardousC. hazardedD. hazarding
14. Poaching ____ the greatest threat to many species.
A. createsB. presentsC. posesD. produces
15. In Africa, people’s interference in the rhino’s ____ leads to habitat loss.
A. sectorB. territoryC. domainD. country
16. ____ the wild, giant pandas eat bamboo.
A. OnB. IntoC. OntoD. In
17. This species of African elephants is ____.
A. dying outB. dying ofC. dying onD. dying down
18. ____ is wiping out many kinds of plants and animals.
A. DefoliationB. DeforestationC. DeformationD. Degradation
19. The tiger is ____ of extinction. It is difficult to find them in the wild.
A. on the wingB. on the rocksC. on the vergeD. on the ground
20. Switching to ____ eco light bulb is one way to protect the environment.
A. energy-wastingB. energy-expendingC. energy-lackingD. energy-saving
21. ____ batteries or solar chargers are some of the solutions to the lack of energy.
A. RechargeableB. ReversibleC. RepeatableD. Returnable
22. I never leave any electrical appliances on standby and I think it is a good way to ____ energy in the home.
A. take care ofB. useC. keepD. conserve
23. Nowadays, people are searching for more ____ materials to build their houses.
A. environment-friendlyB. environmentally-friendlyC. environmental-friendlyD. environmental-friend
24. Every ____ piece of equipment was sent to the fire.
A. consumableB. spendableC. availableD. disposable
25. In the ____ agriculture, farmers try to limit the use of chemicals and fertilizers.
A. sustainableB. conservingC. preservingD. supporting
26. In Singapore, people try to ____ 80% of all waste.
A. reprocessB. reclaimC. recycleD. reuse
27. A good leader in globalization is not to impose but ____ change.
A. facilitateB. causeC. showD. oppose
28. Information technology has ____ our lives.
A. evolvedB. reservedC. assimilatedD. transformed
29. We need to act quickly to ____ to climate change, or it will be a disaster for the whole planet.
A. adaptB. go backC. reverseD. transit
30. There is little ____ of things improving soon.
A. probabilityB. probablyC. probableD. probabilities
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
31. For environmental safety, we need to find ways to reduce emission of fumes andsmoke of factories.
A. leakB. releaseC. poisonD. pollutant
32. Nylon is a man-made fibre, the use of which has helped more people to have cheaperand more colourful clothes to wear.
A. naturalB. plasticC. syntheticD. artificial
33. The advances of commercial airplanes resulted in a shrinking world.
A. decreasingB. reducedC. smallerD. compressing
Mời các bạn tải File tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung tài liệu