Câu đảo ngữ là một cách thường hay dùng để chỉ sự nhấn mạnh trong nhiều tình huống, sử dụng thành thạo câu đảo ngữ giúp các bạn thực hành Tiếng anh một cách hiệu quả.
Sau đây, caubinhan.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn tài liệu Bài tập về câu đảo ngữ trong tiếng Anh (Có đáp án) để ôn tập học tiếng Anh một cách hiệu quả nhất. Bài tập có đáp án kèm theo. Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo và tải tài liệu tại đây.
Bài tập về câu đảo ngữ trong tiếng Anh
Bài 1. Choose the best option to complete these following sentences or the best inversion sentence for the root one.
1. No sooner had we arrived at the station ______ the announcement started.
2. ______ he arrived at the bus stop when the bus came.
A. Hardly had
B. No sooner had
C. No longer has
D. Not until had
3. No sooner ______ than the class starts.
A. do Max arrive
B. does Max arrive
C. Max arrives
D. Max does arrive
4. Scarcely had Jake ______ the book report when Alan came in.
D. to finished
5. No sooner ______ the feast will start tomorrow.
A. will the bell ring than
B. the bell will ring than
C. the bell will ring when
D. will the bell ring when
6. As soon as I entered the room, I noticed her.
A. No sooner had I entered the room than I noticed her.
B. Hardly had I entered the room when I noticed her.
C. No sooner I had entered the room than I noticed her.
D. Both A and B are right
7. As soon as he approached the house, the policeman stopped him.
A. No sooner had he approached the house than the policeman stopped him.
B. Hardly had he approached the house than the policeman stopped him.
C. No sooner had he approached the house when the policeman stopped him.
D. Hardly he had approached the house when the policeman stopped him.
8. I have seldom heard such a talented singer.
A. Seldom have I heard such a talented singer.
B. Seldom I have heard such a talented singer.
C. Seldom has I heard such a talented singer.
D. All are correct.
9. _______ circumstances should you call the police.
C. Under no
D. In no
10. Only after you abtain a driving licence, _______ a car.
A. you are able to drive
B. can you drive
C. you will be able to drive
D. did you drive
11. Hardly ever _______ far from home.
A. she traveled
B. she has traveled
C. did she travel
D. she did travel
12. Hardly _______ the phone down when the boss rang back.
A. did I put
B. have I put
C. had I put
D. I had put
13. No sooner _______ the soldiers leaped into the water.
A. had the ship touched the shore than
B. had the ship touched the shore when
C. the ship had touched the shore then
D. the ship touched the shore than
14. Had they arrived at the fair earlier, they _______ what they wanted.
A. had found
B. have found
D. would have found
15. Only by working hard _______ your final exam.
A. will you pass
B. you will pass
C. did you pass
D. you passed
16. Only when I have free time _______ television.
A. I watch
B. will I watch
C. do I watch
D. I watched
17. _______ that I knew all about her.
A. She little thought
B. She thought little
C. Little did she think
D. Little she thought
18. Not only is she intelligent _______.
A. but also she is kind
B. but is she also kind
C. but also is she kind
D. but she is also kind
19. _______ that she couldn’t go on working.
A. So was his pain
B. Such was his pain
C. He has so pain
D. His pain was such
20. Never ______ to school late.
A. I go
B. do I go
C. I do go
D. go I
Mời các bạn tải file tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung chi tiết