84 CẤU TRÚC VÀ VÍ DỤ CÂU THÔNG DỤNG TRONG TIẾNG ANH GIAO TIẾP
1. S + V + too + adj/adv + (for someone) + to do something: (quá….để cho ai làm gì…)
e.g. This structure is too easy for you to remember.
e.g. He ran too fast for me to follow.
2. S + V + so + adj/ adv + that + S + V: (quá… đến nỗi mà…)
e.g. This box is so heavy that I cannot take it.
e.g. He speaks so soft that we can’t hear anything.
3. It + V + such + (a/an) + N(s) + that + S + V: (quá… đến nỗi mà…)
e.g. It is such a heavy box that I cannot take it.
e.g. It is such interesting books that I cannot ignore them at all.
4. S + V + adj/ adv + enough + (for someone) + to do something : (Đủ… cho ai đó làm gì…)
e.g. She is old enough to get married.
e.g. They are intelligent enough for me to teach them English.
5. Have/ get + something + done (past participle): (nhờ ai hoặc thuê ai làm gì…)
e.g. I had my hair cut yesterday.
e.g. I’d like to have my shoes repaired.
6. It + be + time + S + V (-ed, cột 2) / It’s +time +for someone +to do something : (đã đến lúc aiđó phải làm gì…)
e.g. It is time you had a shower.
e.g. It’s time for me to ask all of you for this question.
7. It + takes/took+ someone + amount of time + to do something: (làm gì… mất bao nhiêu thời gian…)
e.g. It takes me 5 minutes to get to school.
e.g. It took him 10 minutes to do this exercise yesterday.
8. To prevent/stop + someone/something + From + V-ing: (ngăn cản ai/ cái gì… làm gì..)
e.g. He prevented us from parking our car here.
9. S + find+ it+ adj to do something: (thấy … để làm gì…)
e.g. I find it very difficult to learn about English.
e.g. They found it easy to overcome that problem.
10. To prefer + Noun/ V-ing + to + N/ V-ing. (Thích cái gì/ làm gì hơn cái gì/ làm gì)
e.g. I prefer dog to cat.
e.g. I prefer reading books to watching TV.
11. Would rather (‘d rather) + V (infinitive) + than + V (infinitive: (thích làm gì hơn làm gì)
e.g. She would play games than read books.
e.g. I’d rather learn English than learn Biology.
12. To be/get Used to + V-ing: (quen làm gì)
e.g. I am used to eating with chopsticks.
13. Used to + V (infinitive): (Thường làm gì trong qk và bây giờ không làm nữa)
e.g. I used to go fishing with my friend when I was young.
e.g. She used to smoke 10 cigarettes a day.
14. To be amazed at = to be surprised at + N/V-ing: ngạc nhiên về….
e.g. I was amazed at his big beautiful villa.
15. To be angry at + N/V-ing: tức giận về
e.g. Her mother was very angry at her bad marks.
Download tài liệu để xem thêm chi tiết.